Giant Microbes Plush - Back Pain
These Giant Microbes Dolls are a Million times their Actual Size! GIANT microbes are health and science products for humorous, educational, collectible, and Smart fun! Products include printed cards with fun fascinating facts. Unique gifts for students, scientists, teachers, health professionals & anyone with a healthy sense of humor!
All About Back Pain
About 80% of people have back pain, the other 20% probably have no computer. This agony is no joke and a top reason for doctor visits. Back pain has reached epidemic proportions. Fortunately, you need not bend over backward to own this wonderful cuddly reminder to take care of your entire body.
The perfect learning gift and funny get well gift to make someone feel better. Back Pain is 8" tall.
You are not alone if you suffer from back pain. Among the top reasons for doctor visits, back pain has reached epidemic proportions and it can be agonizing. As many as 80% of the population will confront at least one episode.
The physical pain people suffer involves the complex system of nerves, muscles, tendons, cartilage, joints, and bones. The causes of back pain range from infection and fracture to arthritis and other chronic conditions. Overwork, poor posture, and mistreatment are also major culprits. The result is often a bulging spinal disc. The vertebrae of the spinal column have hollow cores to protect the nerves inside. Vertebrae are separated by flexible discs filled with a soft, jelly-like substance that provides cushioning and balance to the spine. When the harder “skin” of the disc is torn in an accident or by abrasion, the inner disc “jelly” pushes the skin of the disc outward. In a ruptured or herniated disc, this jelly leaks out. In such extreme cases, the discs are no longer cushioned and the jelly itself can cause inflammation and pain to the surrounding nerves.
Medical experts now view chronic pain as a disease in its own right. Over time it changes brain patterns associated with physical sensations as well as sleep, thought, and emotion. Annual spending on treatments now tops $100 billion. The prevalence of back and other chronic pain has produced a secondary public health crisis, widespread opioid addiction. Hopefully, next-generation painkillers and therapies, such as stress reduction and biofeedback, will bring better relief.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The kids are the perfect gift for family and friends. My only suggestion is to try and protect them by individually wrapping each when shipping multiple kids. I’m really pleased with the quality.
I love it!!
Item arrived quickly with no problems!
I wanted a dreamhouse for my 70s dollhouse and this is perfect. It was delivered very quickly and went directly into a 1/12 playroom. The best part is the tiny Ken though. He is a wonderful addition to the dollhouse.
I love this mini Barbie dream house! I got the real thing for Christmas when I was a kid. It was well played with and it’s nice to have a mini version to display as the real dream house just wouldn’t look quite right on my desk at work. (🤔😊) Thanks for such a creative way for adults to tap into their fondest childhood memories & be able to enjoy a mini version. Super cool idea!
A great seller to work with, price was perfect and fast to shop out. My item was exactly as advertised.
Just as described. They’re adorable
KnickKnack Toy Shack has the best items available at great prices! The customer service outstanding! The tiny Barbie Case is exactly like the original in the 80s! Highly recommended! God Bless & Stay Safe! :))
I am satisfied with my purchase. However, after only a couple days of use, the batteries are beginning to fade. I'd like to know how to replace the batteries, and Westminster has yet to reply to my request.
Can you speak to them, and prompt a reply to me?
Absolutely love these!!! I collect minis and wacky packages was hoping they would make mini packs with cards/stickers!!! Can’t find them here 😔 so very happy you have them!! Thank you to a great seller!!!!!
For nearly 50 years I’ve collected cards. Almost as long I’ve collected miniatures. These are two favorite collectibles in one for me. If they produce miniature packs of Kiss cards, that may be an overload. Always top notch service!
This miniature is fantastic, I had a full size example as a kid and loved it. This brought back a fond time for me. Thank you!!